We are thrilled to collaborate with UNESCO-BRIDGES UK Hub on an exciting event at Lampeter’s Food Fest (Gŵyl Fwyd Llanbed) on Saturday 29th July 2023. Between 1-4pm, join us on an epic adventure in the historic Old Hall at the University of Wales Lampeter Campus for a Sustainable Food Innovation session hosted by ourselves, the Harmonious Entrepreneurship Society and UNESCO-BRIDGES UK Hub. Together, we aim to empower communities and contribute to global sustainability.
- Embark on a captivating journey as we delve into the theme of regeneration through food.
- Engage in our thought-provoking short talk that explores how food can transform communities.
- Explore our ‘X MARKS THE SPOT’ Exhibition, where you’ll discover our Welsh treasures and innovative solutions.
- Unleash your creativity as we stir up recipes for a better future.
- Immerse yourself in the virtual reality Pirate Game, experiencing first-hand the possibilities of sustainable living.
Together, let’s don our pirate hats and set sail towards a future of sustainable food and vibrant, prosperous communities that contribute to the wellbeing of present and future generations in Wales.
Felicity and David
The campus of University of Wales Trinity St David’s is the lovely setting for the Lampeter Food Festival. Meet local producers, taste fantastic produce and enjoy the food, drink, herbs and craft stalls gathered under the shade of trees. Music fills the air around the fountain in the college quad whilst local and celebrity chefs share their tips and secrets in the ever popular demonstration tent.
More info on the event:
About the Festival: https://linktr.ee/lampeterfoodfest
Looking forward to this – date in the diary
Brilliant 👏 see you there
Lampeter Food Fest is always a good day out and this year with HES/UNESCO input, should be even better.