Skip to content
- See Doward, J., (2020), One in five older people in the UK have been abused, poll finds. The guardian 29th December. (https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/29/one-in-five-older-people-in-the-uk-have-been-abused-poll-finds? CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other
- See “Docs and cops warn on Covid-19 cons”. NHS News, 16. January, 2021.www.england.nhs.uk and “Beware fake Covid vaccination invites, NHS warns”. BBC News, 26th January, 2021.www.bbc.co
- See Lee, D., (2021), Pandemic price rises still rampant on Amazon research finds. Financial Times, 22nd January.
- See OECD (2019), “Trade in Counterfeit Products and the UK Economy”. OECD.
- See Gov.co.uk (January 2021) HMRC tax refund scams 2021: how to spot a fake refund email or text. Lovemoney.com
- See NIBUSINESSINFO.CO.UK “Protect your business from scams. Bogus government agency scams”. (https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/content/bogus-government-agency-scams)
- See Halifax.“Competition scams:Money Making Scams”(https://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/security/protecting-yourself-from-fraud/money-making-scams-competition-scams.html)
Back to ETHICS page